Here is a step-by-step guide on How To Save WhatsApp Status Video In Gallery Without Any App In 2022 on your phone.
Using the default file manager on your smartphone, you will be able to save any status you want.
Save WhatsApp Status videos in Gallery without any app
It is very easy to save WhatsApp status in the gallery without the help of any paid or free app. Only you have to follow some simple steps and you will be able to save your status in your file manager.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android smartphone and then see the WhatsApp status you want to download.
- Go to the mobile File Manager app.
- Turn on the Display Hidden Items option in the file manager of your mobile. (If you don’t find the “Display Hidden Item” option in your file manager settings then scroll down the page)
- Open the Whatsapp folder in your storage.
- Open the Media folder and
- Open the (.Statuses) folder.
- Select the status you want to save
- and copy the status to a new folder
If you do not have the option of “Display Hidden Items” in your File Manager settings, you will have to download a File Manager app from Google Play Store.
I will suggest you download the Mi File Manager app from the play store.
Save WhatsApp status Using the Mi File Manager app
So first you have to download the Mi File Manager app from Play Store, to download it from Play Store.
You have to click on Mi File Manager or open the Play Store and search for Mi File Manager and after that, you must download the first app.
Mi File Manager App is very safe and secure, so you will not need to take any tension about your data.
After installing the Mi File Manager you can follow these simple steps :
- Open the MI File Manager app and go to the settings.
- And enable the option to “Show Hidden Items” there.
- Now you will have to come to the storage section.
- You have to open the WhatsApp folder.
- And you have to open the Media folder,
- After that, you have to open the (.Statuses) folder.
- And select the status you want and copy it to another new folder.
Hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. If you have saved your status then make sure that you share our post with your friend.
Disadvantages of installing WhatsApp status Saver App
The data you have today is your most private seed, which you would not like any other people to see.
Therefore, you do not need to install any app which will store your data. Follow the steps mentioned in this post and save any WhatsApp status.
In WhatsApp Status Saver Apps, there are a lot of unwanted advertisements displayed. Every time you want to save a status, you have to watch an ad, and if you do not want to see the ad, then you will have to purchase a premium plan of the application to do so
Is it safe to save or copy WhatsApp statuses?
It is absolutely safe to save or copy WhatsApp statuses. You can safely copy any WhatsApp status and save it on the internal storage of your smartphone.
How to see WhatsApp status in the file manager?
To view WhatsApp status in the file manager, first, you have to check the status once in WhatsApp, after that, you have to go to the File Manager and you will open the WhatsApp folder next you open the Media folder, and then you can see the .statuses folder containing the statuses.
WhatsApp status without saving the number?
To see someone’s status on WhatsApp, you have to save the number. If you have don’t save the number then so you can’t see the status.
Does WhatsApp status autosave without viewing?
WhatsApp status autosaves without viewing, No such features are currently not available in WhatsApp. If WhatsApp introduces this feature in the upcoming updates, then you will get informed through our blog, so follow our blog.
WhatsApp status video download
You can not download any video of WhatsApp status directly to your mobile. But You can Download it through other third-party apps.
Using both these methods, WhatsApp status can be saved on any Android smartphone without using any third-party applications.