|How To Save Whatsapp Status Video In Gallery Without Any App|
If you want to know How To Save Whatsapp Status Video In Gallery Without Any App In 2021 on your mobile without asking your friend, then read this post carefully.
How can I save WhatsApp video in Gallery without any app?
- First, you have to open WhatsApp on your Android smartphone and then see the WhatsApp status you want to download.
- After that, you have to go back and you have to open your mobile File Manager app.
- Make sure that you have to turn on the Display Hidden Items option in the file manager of your mobile. (If you don’t find the “Display Hidden Item” option in your file manager settings then scroll down the page)
- And you have to go to the File Manager, after that if you have installed any external memory card on your mobile, then you will see the option of internal and external storage.
- Now you have to see where you save your whats app data. (Internal or External storage)
- Next, you have to open the Whatsapp folder in your storage.
- Now you have to open the Media folder and
- And after that turn on the .Statuses folder.
- All the Statuses like videos, photos, GIFs that you have seen on your WhatsApp are there.
- After that, you have to create a separate folder and you should select the status and copy them in a new folder on your smartphone storage.
How can you save WhatsApp status in the Mi File Manager app?
Mi file Manager App is very safe and secure, so you will not need to take any tension about your data.
After installing the Mi File Manager you can follow these simple steps :
- Open the MI File Manager app and you have to go to the settings.
- And enable the option to “Show Hidden Items” there.
- Now you will have to come to the storage section.
- You have to open the WhatsApp folder.
- And you have to open the Media folder,
- After that, you have to open the.Status folder.
- And you have to click on the status you want to save.
- And select the status you want and copy it to another new folder.
Why don’t you want to install another app to save your status?
Because of your private data.
Due to internet
The third reason is that your mobile performance will slow down
Here is the some Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) Regarding WhatsApp Status save.
Is it safe to save or copy WhatsApp status?
It is absolutely safe to save or copy WhatsApp status. You can safely copy any WhatsApp status and save it on the internal storage of your smartphone.
How to see WhatsApp status in file manager
WhatsApp status without save the number
To see someone’s status on WhatsApp, you have to save the number. If you have don’t save the number then so you can’t see the status.
WhatsApp status autosave without viewing
WhatsApp status autosaves without viewing, No such features are currently not available in WhatsApp. If WhatsApp introduces this feature in the upcoming updates, then you will get informed through our blog, so follow our blog.
WhatsApp status video download
How To Save Whatsapp Status Video In Gallery Without Any App In 2021: Final words
And if you have any questions or any suggestions for us, then comment or email us. Follow our social media account.